Car Repair Plan
The Car Repair Plan is the IGA’s consumer savings plan. Users can put away as much or as little as they like each month to save for regular car maintenance or unexpected repairs. They can add multiple vehicles and request additional cards so that the whole family is covered with one account, and can also change, pause or stop payments at any time, all through the online portal.
The system is simple, secure and was specifically built for Independent Garages. It is growing steadily with over 600 garages signed up so far.
It is a low cost way to add a valuable service to your business while also encouraging customer retention.
How it works
1. Customer books car in and confirms payment or part payment by car Repair Plan
2. Garage checks and reserves amount
3. Customer signs invoice on collection
4. Email confirmation to customer
5. Funds sent to garage weekly
- A valuable customer loyalty and retention tool
- Supported by national marketing and advertising
- Low cost
- No regulatory burden
- Funds remitted weekly
Find out more at http://www.CarRepairPlan.co.uk.