IGA members have access to a direct, local rate number that takes you straight through to a member of our team. We are here to help you; all you need is your membership number.
As part of your membership we encourage you to utilise our expert advice whenever possible. If you need help and advice on any automotive related issue, we have the knowledge to help you resolve your problem.
- Open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday – Friday
- Friendly and approachable staff – Our helpline experts are passionate about the industry and want to help you resolve your problems
We can assist you with:
- Human Resources support
- Legal advice
- Conciliation and arbitration
- Health & Safety
- MOT issues
- Member events
- Additional membership services
- Lobbying for issues affecting your business
- Implementing legislation
- Industry scam information
- Digital service records
- MOT and technical training
- Commercial services
- Exclusive member offers
- ...and any other issues you need help with
Once you become a member you will have access to the local rate number. If you are already a member and cannot find the Direct Member Helpline card provided with membership, you can log in to the IGA Members Area , find the number in email communications from the IGA, or either email or call the number below for a reminder.
To enquire about membership, call 0845 305 4230.