Autodata - Latest Features and Joint Membership Offer
Since Autodata launched their new online workshop application two years ago, the leading provider of automotive technical information has been focused on developing the features and user experience of their products even further.
Over the last month, a series of updates took place, including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, and feature enhancements as part of the product’s on-going development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
- 100 new or updated models were added, including Ford Focus (15-17), Renault Fluence (11-14), Honda HR-V (15-17), Vauxhall Movano (15-17), Citroen DS5 (14-15), Mercedes-Benz C-Class (15-17) Jaguar F-Pace (16-17)
- 2005 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers
- 479 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
Regional motorcycle vehicle selection - Autodata for motorcycles users can now access all motorcycle manufacturers and models from anywhere in the world. This means that imported vehicles can now be selected and all the relevant content can be accessed whether from Europe, Australia or America.
‘Sticky’ Header - A ‘sticky’ header is our latest navigation enhancement. The new header ensures that the vehicle information and the key navigation buttons i.e. Home, Technical Specifications and Estimate Calculator remains at the top of the page when you scroll down the page. This will help you navigate between pages to get to the information you need quicker and more efficiently.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules
Autodata’s evolution will not stop here - regular product updates will continue as usual to provide the most accurate and user-friendly automotive technical data to workshops.
To try the new and improved Autodata, visit .
Take advantage of our exclusive member offer for Autodata online and combine your IGA membership with Autodata Diagnostic & Repair.
This offer is exclusive to RMI members, and provides a fully inclusive support package giving all the benefits of membership, as well as direct access to the latest technical data.
Members of the IGA have, on average, saved around £200 a year by combining their membership with the Autodata Diagnostic & Repair package. The offer is available as a one, two or five user package.
- A combined offer to include RMI membership and Autodata online Diagnostic & Repair at a reduced combination price per annum
- This offer is ONLY available as a three-year contracted term
- This is a great advantage as it will fix the annual price for Autodata for the next three years
Call our member helpline on 0845 305 4230 to find out how your business can benefit from this exclusive combination.