Autologic Equipment Rental: Exclusive Member Offer and June’s New Features
the multi-award winning diagnostic device Autologic AssistPlus is now available to rent with no long-term commitment or contractual fees, exclusively for IGA members.
The AssistPlus Advanced is designed for high quality and efficient service across BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Volvo, Porsche and Ford vehicles. Sharing functionality with the AssistPlus Advanced is the AssistPlus Pro, which provides sophisticated fault finding and analysis and facilitates module replacement, programming and configuration for BMW, MINI, Land Rover and Jaguar.
Autologic AssistPlus Advanced and AssistPlus Pro are fully integrated with AutologicLive, Autologic’s unique technical support service. With instant access to brand specific OE trained master technicians, experts are always on hand to provide advice, fault code information or step-by-step guidance in real-time.
The full Autologic AssistPlus package with Advanced and Pro software modules is available at a reduced rate of £350 a month. There’s no contractual tie in beyond the initial 3-months and you can cancel at any time with 30-days written notice. This exclusive offer represents a monthly price which is over 50% lower than the standard finance price to lease the same package. In comparison, the list price of this full package if purchased outright would cost £18,353 plus VAT.
- Exclusive to IGA members
- Only £350 a month, no deposit or upfront cost
- No long-term commitment, you can cancel the contract at any time
- Financially efficient to allow for instant return on investment
Autologic are holding free technical seminar evenings across the UK, starting this month. The seminars will include a company and software overview, technical training for a specific brand, a Q&A, plus food and refreshments. They are aimed at workshops that are looking to understand how the Autologic products and services can better support their business, so this is a great way to find out more and try the product hands-on if you’re thinking of singing up to our equipment rental offer.
The first event is being held on Oxfordshire on 25th June, focusing on Land Rover, and the second is taking place in Bridgewater on 23rd July.
Throughout May, Autologic continuously released new updates and features to ensure subscribers have the latest technical information on-hand. See what’s new here:
- 1,000 extended fault code help documents have been added to provide greater support to you and your workshop. The documents can be accessed by pressing ‘Extended fault information’
- All fault codes for E and F series ECU variants have been updated, adding 1,400 new fault codes
- New LEW variant added for E83
- Battery management function added for the N63_TU engine
- F4x and F5x EPS end stop teach-in
Land Rover 3.84.0
- Dynamics have been updated on L538 Evoque 2016 - 2017 (all vehicle body variants)
- FR2 VIM programming has been developed
- L550 2015-2016 Television Module - improvement for Deployable Towbar Module dynamics
BMW 3.176.0 and CIP/CIR 3.84.0
CIP programming files have been updated to the latest version. This major update will allow our customers to carry out module replacement, programming and configuration to the latest parts available from BMW.
- New variants added for G and I series models
- DSC adjustment function added for F4x and F5x models
New models added!
The below models have been added with fault read, quick test and service reset. Most models will also include additional functionality.
- SKODA Superb 2016 (2015>)
- AUDI A5 2017 RDW (2016>)
- AUDI A5 2016 USA (2017>)
- AUDI A7 2011 RDW (2015>)
- AUDI A7 2011 USA (2014>)
- AUDI A8 2010 RDW (2015>)
- AUDI A8 2010 USA (2014>)
- AUDI A8 2018 RDW (2017>)
- AUDI A8 2018 USA (2018)
- AUDI Q2 2017 (2017>)
- AUDI 2017 Q5 RDW (2017>)
- AUDI 2017 Q5 USA (2017>)
- VW AMAROK 2017 RDW (2017>)
- VW GOLF SPORTS VAN 2014 RDW (2014>)
New model added!
- Mercedes GLC 253 - including; fault code, fault read, more than 150,000 dynamics and service reset functions
- Actuations added for S60, V60 and S80
- Brake pad service functions added for S60, V60 and S80
1. Ensure that you have Wi-Fi connection
2. Press Settings, Updates, Check for Updates
3. When prompted press Download Updates
4. Wait for the Download to complete
5. Press Restart