Autologic: May’s New Features and Membership Offer
the multi-award winning diagnostic device Autologic AssistPlus is now available to rent with no long-term commitment or contractual fees, exclusively for IGA members.
The AssistPlus Advanced is designed for high quality and efficient service across BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Volvo, Porsche and Ford vehicles. Sharing functionality with the AssistPlus Advanced is the AssistPlus Pro, which provides sophisticated fault finding and analysis and facilitates module replacement, programming and configuration for BMW, MINI, Land Rover and Jaguar.
Autologic AssistPlus Advanced and AssistPlus Pro are fully integrated with AutologicLive, Autologic’s unique technical support service. With instant access to brand specific OE trained master technicians, experts are always on hand to provide advice, fault code information or step-by-step guidance in real-time.
The full Autologic AssistPlus package with Advanced and Pro software modules is available at a reduced rate of £350 a month. There’s no contractual tie in beyond the initial 3-months and you can cancel at any time with 30-days written notice. This exclusive offer represents a monthly price which is over 50% lower than the standard finance price to lease the same package. In comparison, the list price of this full package if purchased outright would cost £18,353 plus VAT.
- Exclusive to IGA members
- Only £350 a month, no deposit or upfront cost
- No long-term commitment, you can cancel the contract at any time
- Financially efficient to allow for instant return on investment
Autologic have released a series of new updates and features to ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features.
This is Autologic’s largest VAG release to date, marking the relaunch of the VAG software. Their unique software means even the most complex functions can be accessed with a single press of a button, giving you greater speed and accuracy when diagnosing VAG vehicles. They will be releasing more updates throughout 2018 to further enhance the capability of the VAG software.
The following updates have been added across all models:
- 6 million manufacturer fault codes
- Brake Pad replacement function
- Service reset function
- Quick test functionality has been improved
Engine control unit functions added for:
- 1.2 petrol engines
- 2.0 diesel engines
- 1.6 diesel engines
- 3.2 petrol engine
The following updates have been added across selected models:
- Brake Electronics functions
- DSG Transmission functions
- DPF regeneration function improved
- More than 3,500 Dynamics have been added, along with Brake pad replacement and Manual service reset procedure
- More than 5,000 Dynamics have been added
1. Ensure that you have Wi-Fi connection
2. Press Settings, Updates, Check for Updates
3. When prompted press Download Updates
4. Wait for the Download to complete
5. Press Restart