Autologic: New Features and Membership Offer
the multi-award winning diagnostic device Autologic AssistPlus is now available to rent with no long-term commitment or contractual fees, exclusively for IGA members.
The AssistPlus Advanced is designed for high quality and efficient service across BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Volvo, Porsche and Ford vehicles. Sharing functionality with the AssistPlus Advanced is the AssistPlus Pro, which provides sophisticated fault finding and analysis and facilitates module replacement, programming and configuration for BMW, MINI, Land Rover and Jaguar.
Autologic AssistPlus Advanced and AssistPlus Pro are fully integrated with AutologicLive, Autologic’s unique technical support service. With instant access to brand specific OE trained master technicians, experts are always on hand to provide advice, fault code information or step-by-step guidance in real-time.
The full Autologic AssistPlus package with Advanced and Pro software modules is available at a reduced rate of £350 a month. There’s no contractual tie in beyond the initial 3-months and you can cancel at any time with 30-days written notice. This exclusive offer represents a monthly price which is over 50% lower than the standard finance price to lease the same package. In comparison, the list price of this full package if purchased outright would cost £18,353 plus VAT.
- Exclusive to IGA members
- Only £350 a month, no deposit or upfront cost
- No long-term commitment, you can cancel the contract at any time
- Financially efficient to allow for instant return on investment
Autologic have released a series of new updates and features to ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Updated CIP & CIR files, giving you module replacement, programming and configuration capability
- Update to data to improve coding F-series engine control units
- Improved dynamics (6700 dynamics), service reset functions and brake pad replacement functions for Mercedes GLA 156 and GLE 292
- Improved menu for Mercedes GLA 156
- Menu structure added for dynamics to improve usability
- Macan service reset
- Macan brake pad replacement routine
1. Ensure that you have Wi-Fi connection
2. Press Settings, Updates, Check for Updates
3. When prompted press Download Updates
4. Wait for the Download to complete
5. Press Restart