Develop your online branding and bring in new business with the Garage Guide to Online Presence
The IGA’s latest in the ‘Garage Guide’ series, the Garage Guide to Online Presence, is on its way to your doorstep.
The internet is the first place people visit when trying to find good and services, even more so throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, so it has never been more important to have an online presence.
While third-party work providers offer an easy solution, these companies leave you paying expensive fees, take away the direct contact between you and your customers, and give you little control over your garage’s online branding and first impression.
It’s time to take control of you online branding – with a little time, effort and help from our new guide, you can make it easier for consumers to find and directly contact your business online, without the use of work providers.
The Garage Guide to Online Presence shows you how to:
- Develop your logo and branding
- Create a simple website and publish it online
- Set up and run business social media pages
- Add your garage to Google Business and Google Maps
- Utilise online marketing methods such as e-mail marketing, social media marketing and press releases
- Create a n ongoing marketing strategy
- Collect reviews and respond to positive and negative feedback
- And more!
All of the platforms and solutions featured in the guide can be implemented at little to no cost, saving you money on marketing long-term.
The Garage Guide to Online Presence is being posted to you as a benefit of IGA membership. If you have any further queries, please call the direct member helpline or 0845 305 4230, or email .