GDPR Update: Will your business be compliant on 25th May?
With 25th May fast approaching, you have less than two months left until your business must comply with the , or be liable to a fine of up to 4% of your turnover.
You should now be finalising the processes required to protect your customers’ data and have completed a majority of the checklist in your “Garage Guide to GDPR” booklet, which we sent to you in January.
If you haven’t started preparations yet, we strongly suggest you begin working your way through the guide as a priority, to ensure that your business complies with the new Regulation.
If you have completed the guide but would like further assistance or GDPR certification, we are offering additional on-site support services, outlined below:
GDPR Gap Analysis - £245 + VAT, half day
- The GDPR gap analysis service provides an assessment of your organisation’s current level of compliance with the Regulation, seeking to highlight the standard requirements and the shortcomings in relation to those requirements
- This will assist in establishing an appropriate action plan in relation to the needs of your organisation, showing areas of strength and weakness
- You will also be provided with a general, indicative figure of overall compliance with the Regulation
GDPR Consultancy - £245 + VAT per half day or £395 + VAT per full day
- This will assist in ensuring your organisation meets the necessary GDPR requirements
- Provides assurance for customers, employees and all other data subjects that their information is being processed lawfully and stored securely
- We will work with you to produce personalised policies, procedures and guidance to facilitate compliance with the Regulation
GDPR Quality Assurance Certification Audit - £395 + VAT, full day
- During the certification audit, we assess, in detail, your degree of compliance with the requirements of GDPR
- The audit consists of informal interviews, examinations, observations of your system in operation and review of relevant documentation and performance in identified focus areas
- Findings, including non-conformities, and conclusions are presented at the end of the audit in a closing meeting and included in the audit report
- After the audit you will be informed of non-conformities you need to address and respond to within an agreed deadline
- When found compliant, we issue you with the below quality assurance certificate that you will be able to display at your premises: