Important: Your business must now be GDPR compliant
The , new EU legislation to protect consumers’ privacy and strengthen their rights, came into force on 25th May. If you haven’t taken the steps required to comply with the regulations and protect your customers’ data you could now be liable to a fine of up to 4% of your turnover.
Although it’s not difficult to meet the required standards, it can be very time consuming, so we highly recommend starting as soon as possible.
If your business isn’t compliant, you should work through the IGA’s ‘Garage Guide to GDPR’ workbook in full, as it contains all the steps you need to take to ensure that your business complies with the new legislation.
If you would prefer hands-on support from the IGA or have completed the guide but would like auditing or GDPR certification, we are offering additional on-site services, outlined below:
GDPR Gap Analysis - £245 + VAT half day
- The GDPR gap analysis service provides an assessment of your organisation’s current level of compliance with the Regulation, seeking to highlight the standard requirements and the shortcomings in relation to those requirements
- This will assist in establishing an appropriate action plan in relation to the needs of your organisation, showing areas of strength and weakness
- You will also be provided with a general, indicative figure of overall compliance with the Regulation
GDPR Consultancy - £245 + VAT per half day or £395 + VAT per full day
- This will assist in ensuring your organisation meets the necessary GDPR requirements
- Provides assurance for customers, employees and all other data subjects that their information is being processed lawfully and stored securely
- We will work with you to produce personalised policies, procedures and guidance to facilitate compliance with the Regulation
GDPR Quality Assurance Certification Audit - £395 + VAT full day
- During the certification audit, we assess, in detail, your degree of compliance with the requirements of GDPR
- The audit consists of informal interviews, examinations, observations of your system in operation and review of relevant documentation and performance in identified focus areas
- Findings, including non-conformities, and conclusions are presented at the end of the audit in a closing meeting and included in the audit report
- After the audit you will be informed of non-conformities you need to address and respond to within an agreed deadline
- When found compliant, we issue you with the below quality assurance certificate that you will be able to display at your premises: