RMI Academy of Automotive Skills - What’s On In March?
The RMI Academy of Automotive Skills offers high quality, cost-effective training for every aspect of MOT testing. Take a look at what’s coming up in March.
Courses can be booked by calling the member helpline on 0845 305 4230, and remember that by using the RMI Academy for your training you receive significantly reduced pricing as a benefit of RMI membership.
MOT Tester Training
Course length: 3 days (plus on-site assessment)
Price for RMI members: £495 + VAT
- Monday 27th February - Wednesday 1st March
- Tuesday 7th March - Thursday 9th March
- Monday 20th March - Wednesday 22nd March
- Wednesday 22nd March - Friday 24th March
Motorcycle Tester Training
Course length: 3 days
Price for RMI Members: £495 + VAT
- Monday 6th March - Wednesday 8th March
IMI Accreditation Light Vehicle Inspection Level 3
Course length: 3 days for training and assessment, 1 day for assessment only
Price for RMI members: £600 + VAT for training and assessment, £300 for assessment only
(Assessment only will be on the last day of each set of dates shown below)
- Monday 13th March - Wednesday 15th March
- Monday 27th March - Wednesday 29th March
MOT Centre Management
Course length: 2 days
Price for RMI members: £275 + VAT
- Thursday 2nd March - Friday 3rd March
- Thursday 16th March - Friday 17th March
- Thursday 30th March - Friday 31st March
You can complete your mandatory annual training and assessment all in one day at the RMI Academy, with our classroom training package. Throughout March, we’re putting on these sessions every single weekday until the March 31st deadline.
The course costs £75 + VAT, which includes a three hour training session, an RMI workbook, the online assessment and tea/coffee and lunch.
Remember, annual training for this year must be completed by all MOT testers to stay compliant and keep their tester status. .
For more information about the RMI Academy, including course availability, please visit , or get updates from IGA’s and .