Services Update - Make the Most of Your IGA Membership
The IGA is continuing to grow its range of benefits and services in 2016, and as a member you have access to a wide range of offers designed to help and support your business, from technical training to health & safety management.
Read through our ever-expanding list of services below to ensure you are making full use of the benefits offered by the IGA and our partners.
- Legal Helpline – providing access to your HR toolkit and giving direct advice from industry specialist solicitors
- Industry Leading MOTQC support packages - helping you to manage and operate your MOT business
- Health & Safety - guidance and support designed to keep your business safe and legal
- Technical Support Helpline - offering guidance, advice and support for problem repairs
- Exclusive Autodata Diagnostic & Repair Membership Offer - reduce your costs by combining your IGA and Autodata memberships
- Utilities Management - A comprehensive ‘energy management service’ designed to save you time and money around gas, electricity and business rates, taking away the hassle of dealing with many different suppliers
- Private Healthcare - a full range of healthcare packages
- RMI Webshop - for personalised, industry dedicated business documents and stationary
- Business Insurance - access to dedicated motor trade policies supported by Allianz insurance’s exclusive Headlight policies
- Websites - simple, affordable website packages designed to support your business
- Credit Card Processing - member exclusive rates to reduce card transaction costs and allow customers greater payment choices
- RMI Healthcare - business healthcare cash plans for you and your staff
- Workshop branded workwear
To make the most of your member benefits, simply:
- Call the member helpline on 0845 305 4230 for further details of any of our services, to discuss your requirements or arrange a visit from your regional representative
- Keep up to date with new offers and services via the monthly IGA bulletin
There are further resources available through the Members Area of the IGA website, including an online library of documents to assist with HR and employment, technical links, a complete guide to automatic pension enrolment, and downloadable logos and forms for Trust My Garage and Car Repair Plan. Log in through the top right-hand corner of the IGA website to access this information, and let us know through the member helpline if there’s anything else you would like to have available.