ADAS Awareness & Practical
Venue: RMI Academy of Automotive Skills
Length: Full Day
Cost: £195 + VAT for IGA members
Who should attend: Workshop and/or body shop technicians who have little experience in ADAS procedures and equipment. Prior knowledge may be desired but is not compulsory.
Course overview: This full-day RMISC certified course will allow technicians to gain better knowledge of ADAS procedures and equipment. The course develops awareness and training, and contains a practical element where equipment will be used within a workshop setting.
The practical element is designed to help develop technicians’ pinpoint accuracy of equipment, target positioning and general operation involved within calibrating. Different equipment covers a range of manufacturers, so technicians will develop an understanding of these differences and learn how to apply their knowledge. The key topics within this course include; ADAS code of practice, Sensors, Reversing aids, Radar systems, Targets, and recalibration.
Participants will learn:
- An understanding of the procedures of ADAS calibration
- Awareness of manufacturers and their ADAS equipment
- How ADAS re-calibration systems can be used while using existing garage equipment
- The practicality of ADAS equipment and usage within a garage environment
- Target positioning, pinpointing and accuracy when using equipment
- Innovative design and variations of tools involved
- How to use equipment efficiently and increase productivity within the workshop
Book this course
To discuss our current available course dates and venues, please call our direct member helpline, or 0845 305 4230.