The RMI Legal Advice team is there to offer guidance and reassurance on a wide range of essential topics, including employment, commercial, contract and consumer law.
Level One – No Cost
- Provision of the web based HR toolkit.
- Provision of the legal helpline number that can provide assistance on HR and commercial law.
- Legal comments on letters and documents in relation to HR and commercial law issues.
- Assistance is given by a dedicated team of solicitors/barristers.
Level Two – Preferential Rates
- Pay as you go basis.
- Discounted fixed rate if case moves into litigation.
- Charges are agreed directly with the member and legal team before any work is carried out.
For more information, please call the IGA member helpline on 0845 305 4230.