The RMI would like to thank you for browsing our website. The following terms and conditions are to be considered throughout your use of this website.
www.independentgarageassociation.co.uk is the property of the Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI). RMI is a registered company in England under registration number: 133095 and is registered under the address:
201 Great Portland Street,
USE AND CONTENT
The permitted use of www.rmif.co.uk is subject to your agreement with the following and use should terminate if you are unable to comply.
Your continued use of this website is your agreement and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The content of the RMI website; any reference to ‘RMI’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and/or reference to a recognized association of the RMI is controlled and administered by the RMI.
- It is the right of the RMI to change any content on this website, as well as its terms and conditions without prior or post warning.
- It is for you as the user to ensure you regularly check the stated terms and conditions and comply.
- We have endeavored to ensure that all information is accurate and regularly updated; however we make no submission that all information is free from mistakes or omissions. The RMI cannot be held liable for the information that you obtain from this website or from links and/or hyperlinks that the RMI has posted or used for your convenience and leisure. The RMI holds no liability for the accuracy of information posted on third party sites.
- Reliance on any information from this website and/or links or hyperlinks is at your discretion and the RMI holds no responsibility in connection with your use of this information and/or any consequence that may follow.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The RMI has the right to use all material featured on www.rmif.co.uk through ownership or license. This includes, but is not limited to; images, logos and names of the RMI and of its associations and/or any third parties featured on the website.
It is for you as the user to ensure that you comply with the relevant copyright laws.
The RMI consents to users printing from the website and/or copying content from the website but not the public distribution of any material from the website or any form of commercial-use.
If any of the above copyright and/or trademark conditions are breached, the RMI reserves the right to block your access to the site.
As a member of the RMI, you have access to certain features of www.rmif.co.uk that are not accessible to all users of the site.
As such, members of the RMI must ensure that they do not distribute restricted content featured in the ‘member’s area’, subject to the same copyright conditions above.
With membership of the RMI, you are acknowledging that you understand this information is restricted to your membership and this material will only be accessed by members.
If you breach the conditions of membership the RMI reserves the right to terminate your membership and block your access to the site.
The RMI cannot be held liable for your own responsibility in protecting your username and password details.