Trust My Garage - A Consumer Code Scheme Exclusively for Independent Garages
Trust My Garage is the IGA’s nationally recognised customer assurance scheme. It is a consumer code that acts as a badge of quality for the independent sector, and is a recognised brand that customers know they can trust. Members are audited to ensure high standards in service, working practices and training.
As the largest representative body for independent garages in the UK, Trust My Garage can set your business apart from the competition. By displaying the marque of good quality work and customer service, you can boost your reputation, increase sales, safeguard your existing customer base and gain consumer trust.
The Consumer Codes Approval Scheme, run by Chartered Trading Standards Institute, has approved the Trust My Garage code of practise.
As a Trust My Garage member, the code approval will help you advertise your business as one that consumers can trust. It will give your customers confidence that you are complying with the high standards set by the code, and will give them extra protection beyond their normal consumer rights such as a robust complaints procedure and clear contractual information.
- Become part of a nationally recognised consumer brand
- Your garage listed on the TMG and CTSI consumer websites
- Consumer website with honest and genuine feedback ratings to maximise your appeal to potential customers
- Financial reassurance with the TMG £1,000 Guarantee
- Marketing support from the Independent Garage Association
- Fully supported social media feeds, postiing daily content for your business to share with its customers
- High levels of consumer awareness and trust
- Free consumer app for Apple and Android
How it Works
We assess your business to make sure your systems and processes meet our high standards and that your employees are properly trained. You will also need to have access to the latest diagnostic equipment and technical information and be committed to providing excellent customer service.
Call our member helpline on 0845 305 4230 to enquire.