RMI Utilities provides all RMI members with a comprehensive ‘energy management service and telecoms review’ designed to take the pain away from you in dealing with your energy and telecoms supplies and suppliers.
The service will help you to minimise your time and the cost for these essential utilities by searching out the very best deals in the market, and handling all aspects of the renewal process, with no charge for members of the RMI.
RMI Utilities will:
- Cut costs and save time by researching the entire market on your behalf
- Avoid you getting caught on ‘roll over’ or expensive utility contracts
- Ensure you are not ‘locked in’ high price contracts
- Align multiple supplies to one renewal date to ease future administration
- Advise on Change of Tenancy, new meter installations, and supplier objections
- Provide access to energy efficiency products and services
- Give assistance on all aspects of your telecoms including broadband, mobiles, and phone systems
Are your business rates right? Do you qualify for any of the exemptions available? Do you know how your rates compare with other businesses near you?
Business rates are unavoidable and complicated to work out, so how can you be sure that you are not being overcharged?
RMI Rates offers a service to RMI members that will:
- Review your premises future rateable value and provide clarification for you where needed in terms of your projected liability
- Conduct further research on your property and determine if an appeal should be lodged
- See if there is scope to challenge your existing rating valuation if this has not already been undertaken
The RMI Rates service will never cost you anything - the audits are conducted on the basis of “no savings, no fee”, so the only fee you will ever face is a small percentage of whatever savings you gain.
If you require any further information on these offers, call the IGA member helpline on 0845 305 4230.