We are looking for a number of technically qualified and experienced trainers and auditor/assessors to work in a number of disciplines in various locations around the UK
- Technical Trainers (Hybrid Vehicle Safety & Awareness, Diagnostic Principles)
- MOT QC Assessors/Auditors (MOT AE/NT preferred)
- Health & Safety Assessors/Auditors (Minimum IOSH, NEBOSH Certificate Preferred)
Type: Full Time
Experienced, personable automotive technical trainers and auditors/assessors with the ability to work independently as part of a field based team, and the ability to deliver training in member workshops and classroom environments.
- Deliver technical training programmes in the workplace to members and within our Training Academy
- Conduct tests/assessments of candidates – record and report results
- Make technical presentations at member events where required
- Support the Operations team with other field based tasks
- Support membership retention in the field
- Be proactive in own work / file management.
- Appropriate technical professional qualification
- Previous experience as an MOT Manager or Tester
- Experience in a training environment
- Proven automotive diagnostic ability
- Experience with a wide variety of diagnostic tools and software – including passthru
- Proven customer service skills
- Above average IT skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload & work with minimum supervision.
- Previously have been an MOT Tester/Trainer
- Experience of change management.
- Ability to author technical training material
- Salary £30,000 plus company car and relevant technical equipment.
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Applicants who are qualified and experienced in more than one discipline are preferred in these roles.
Due to the nature of this position hours will vary in line with business needs. Travel across the UK and overnight stays may be required.