Member Relations Advisor
Return completed applications with a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Field based role.
Applications will be accepted from all areas of the UK.
The RMI has been representing the automotive industry for over 100 years. This is an exciting time to join this forward thinking, growing trade association. The Independent Garage Association (IGA) is a membership organisation providing services and benefits to its members and this role is pivotal in maintaining and developing membership.
Successful candidates will; be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, understand new member recruitment, develop member engagement, retain existing members, and have a flexible approach to tasks, as well as being a team player.
The individual must be able to accommodate business needs which will require overnight stays away from home and travel throughout the UK. Candidates must demonstrate understanding of the independent garage sector, have a background in sales and/or customer service and have excellent communication, organisation and planning skills. Previous field-based experience in the automotive sector will be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills, a keen attention to detail and analytical skill, time management skills and the adaptability to deal with changing priorities.
You will need good IT skills and have a valid UK driving licence.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Maintain membership numbers through engagement.
- Promote benefits and services.
- Grow IGA membership.
- Add value to both the new and existing member experience.
- Engage and support members with potential issues to assist in resolution.
- Drive awareness of the commercial business (RMISC).
- Raise the profile of the IGA across the automotive sector.
- Contact and visit ‘At Risk’ members as notified to retain where possible.
- Generate membership growth.
- Increase member awareness of the benefits available.
- Increase awareness of CTSI ‘Trust My Garage’ (TMG) and ‘Car Repair Plan’ (CRP).
- Carry out audits.
- Ensure member and non-member awareness of RMISC products and services.
- Assist at member events and trade shows.
- Liaise with the office staff to maintain lines of communication.
- Ensure all sales processes are followed, and paperwork completed accurately.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks relevant to the role.
- Company car (position open to people aged 25yrs+ due to insurance restrictions)
- Appropriate equipment; phone, laptop, tablet
- Bonus scheme
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Pay Structure: £23,500 basic OTE c.£30k