Membership Relations Manager
Please apply by sending a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a field role based in Cambridgeshire, with travel required.
We are recruiting for a Membership Relations Manager (Field) to join our friendly team. The role is varied and can be very fast paced so would suit an enthusiastic individual who can communicate professionally, demonstrating a logical approach with the ability to prioritise workload and at times deliver desired results, even under pressure.
This role gives you the opportunity to connect with people who have a shared passion for not only cars but the automotive sector as a whole.
This role is suitable for someone living in Cambridgeshire or surrounding areas.
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years’ experience in field-based role
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Competent user of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- The ability to be proactive and can work on their own initiative
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Background in automotive aftermarket sector, with good market knowledge.
- Recruit new members
- Engage with existing members
- Overcome member objections and drive a positive resolution
- Carry out site visits to members garages
- Garage site inspections to ensure standards are met
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Being the face of the Independent Garage Association to our members
- Travel throughout the UK, meaning occasional nights away from home
What we can offer you
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car
- Contributory pension scheme
- Full support and training
- Cash health plan (After completion of probation period)
- PPE to make your working environment COVID safe.
The Independent Garage Association (IGA) is part of the Retail Motor Industry Federation and is the largest and most prominent trade body association in the Independent garage sector.