A New Enhanced Autodata
An enhanced version of Autodata is being launched this month, to make it quicker and easier than ever to help you find what you need.
Here are the new improvements, which will automatically become available to you on 5th September:
- New design and layout: The new and extended layout makes the overall product more informative, more user-friendly and quicker to get what you need
- Quick Links: The new ‘Quick Links’ section gives you direct access to some of the most common and important modules to save you time
- Engine Oil Module: Our new engine oil module provides huge amounts of relevant information in a simple and clear layout, helping you access more information, but in less time.
- Multi-device developments: The product now adjusts menus and layout to fit the device you’re using, whether it’s a PC, tablet or smartphone
As well as a facelift to Autodata, this month Autodata is also launching a brand new online platform for motorcycles. Autodata for Motorcycles will cover over 61 motorcycle manufacturers, including over 8,000 models from 1976-2016.
Similar to Autodata’s online workshop tool, Autodata for Motorcycles gives simple and instant access to comprehensive accurate technical data, across multiple devices. All existing subscribers to Autodata’s motorcycle technical data will have instant access to the new online tool without worrying about upgrades or complicated activation processes.
You can keep up to date with the latest news, features and developments from Autodata at .
Take advantage of our exclusive member offer for Autodata online and combine your IGA membership with Autodata Diagnostic & Repair.
This offer is exclusive to RMI members, and provides a fully inclusive support package giving all the benefits of membership, as well as direct access to the latest technical data.
Members of the IGA have, on average, saved around £200 a year by combining their membership with the Autodata Diagnostic & Repair package. The offer is available as a one, two or five user package.
- A combined offer to include RMI membership and Autodata online Diagnostic & Repair at a reduced combination price per annum
- This offer is ONLY available as a three-year contracted term
- This is a great advantage as it will fix the annual price for Autodata for the next three years
Call our member helpline on 0845 305 4230 to find out how your business can benefit from this exclusive combination.