Member Service Spotlight: Exclusive Autologic DrivePRO Equipment Rental
IGA members can take advantage of a first-of-its-kind exclusive offer: The multi-function diagnostics platform DrivePRO, with its renowned diagnostic support service, is available to rent for £350 with no long-term commitment or contractual fees.
DrivePRO combines Autologic’s core diagnostic software and Remote Assist Programming (RAP®) with expert diagnostic support from OEM-trained master technicians.
The DrivePRO diagnostic software covers a wide range of vehicle brands and offers a deep level of diagnostic functionality on key European brands including BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Volvo, Porsche and Ford vehicles. With its sleek touch-screen and modern windows 10 platform, DrivePRO also boasts an in-built coding and programming functionality for BMW, MINI, Land Rover and Jaguar.
Further programming functionality is available through the new on-demand DriveRAP service, currently covering Volvo, Peugeot and Citroen (with more brands coming soon). DriveRAP allows for an Autologic OEM-trained master technician to control of your device remotely and program the vehicle for you! DrivePRO is fully integrated with AutologicLive - Autologic’s comprehensive diagnostic support service.
As part of your rental, gain unlimited access to OEM-trained technicians directly through the DrivePRO device, where you can receive expert advice, fault code information and step-by-step guidance in real-time – helping you work through the most complex of vehicle related faults.
- IVS 360 Support: Live support from over 100 OE brand-specific master technicians who remote directly into the vehicle providing repair guidance and flash programming services
- OE Diagnostic Software: Identification of the root causes of issues for all major European, Asian, & US vehicles
- Built-in DriveRAP Service: Hassle-free, flash programming remotely performed by our IVS 360 support team to eliminate the uncertainty of programming a vehicle yourself
- Rugged Automotive Tablet: With built-in software and simple user interface, DrivePro has been made to be easy-to-use and more affordable than buying software directly from OEMs
IGA members can rent the DrivePRO and diagnostic support package at a reduced rate of £350 per month. This exclusive deal gets even better; you will also receive your first 3 DriveRAP programming sessions included (RRP £70 + VAT per programming session), as well as access to DrivePRO’s on-tool Autologic Guided Data – a workshop information system powered by HaynesPro.
There’s no contractual tie in after the initial 3 months and you can cancel at any time with 30 days with written notice. This offer represents a monthly price at nearly 30% lower than standard finance price to lease the same package over 3 years. In comparison, the list price of this full package if purchased outright would cost £14,460 + VAT, providing your business with valuable cost savings.
- Exclusive to IGA members
- Only £350 a month, no deposit or upfront cost
- No long-term commitment, you can cancel the contract at any time
- Financially efficient to allow for instant return on investment