New Allianz Insurance Policy - Motor Trade RMI
The RMI has been working with Allianz for the over 25 years, and together we have launched a new insurance policy exclusively for RMI members, called ‘Motor Trade RMI’.
This new policy is designed to meet both new and traditional challenges in an increasingly competitive market, where motor traders are experiencing an increased dependence on expensive modern technology, as well as more responsibility for safeguarding employees. It replaces the Allianz Headlight policy, which was also exclusive to RMI members.
The new policy covers everything offered under their widely available and policies, along with many RMI exclusive extras including:
- ‘Green trade-up’ - damaged machinery and plant will be replaced with more environmentally friendly models.
- Personal accident, assault and victim care - benefits of up to £30,000 paid for an accidental bodily injury resulting from a theft or attempted theft incident.
- Public relations expenses cost - £10,000, maximum three months, any one claim.
- Uninsured loss recovery and motor prosecution defence costs - up to £100,000 per claim.
- Cover automatically extended for social, domestic and pleasure use in EU countries.
- Cover for property in transit and money automatically included.
to get the full policy details and download the fact sheet.
If you are interested in taking up the policy, please call the IGA member helpline on 0845 305 4230.