New, easier, faster – the new ALLDATA Repair interface
The ALLDATA Repair interface has changed. This design overhaul featuring new icons and links has been designed to navigate you quickly and easily to the exact information you need. Here are some of the key changes:
- Popular Information includes up to 6 links that display when there is data available for the vehicle selected
- Popular Information allows you to go directly to the information you need and groups data automatically
- Icons make it easier to identify the category you need
- It is now easier to find general vehicle related information by displaying it at the component, vehicle and article level
- Additional Information located at the right uses icons to allow you to easily identify the information type at the component, vehicle and article level
- Available content, based on the category you selected with the popular information link, is listed in an easy and quick to understand table
- Components are displayed along with the corresponding repair, TSBs, and Specifications
- Breadcrumbs automatically track the path you used to find the data and helps you navigate back to a specific page.
which will guide you through the changes.
ALLDATA Repair Features and Benefits
Technical data for the aftermarket needed to diagnose and repair todays’ complex vehicles is difficult to obtain or unavailable. To stay competitive and to maintain quality standards, ALLDATA Repair contains everything you need for faster diagnostics and OEM-accurate vehicle repair, right at your fingertips:
- OEM repair information direct from manufacturers, including 26 brands and 90% of vehicles on the road with original repair articles, in a comprehensive online portal
- Repair the newest vehicles on the road and ensure every repair is profitable
- Easy-to-use navigation and advanced search capability makes it easy to find the information you need quickly and efficiently
- With original manufacturer maintenance, diagnostic and repair information, you save time and money, and can repair vehicles to quality standards, and drive repeat business
- Access to the industry’s largest source of OEM information online 24/7
IGA and ALLDATA Repair joint membership offer
Save money and get instant access to the industry’s most complete and up-to-date original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair information by combining your IGA membership with an ALLDATA Repair subscription.
This exclusive offer includes IGA membership and ALLDATA Repair at a reduced combination price per annum for a three-year contracted term, fixing the annual price of both subscriptions for the next three years. It is available as a one or three user package within a single business, plus additional licences are available.
Call the IGA Direct Member helpline or 0845 305 4230 to find out more, or email us at .