New Motorcycle Tester Training & Annual Training
The RMI Academy of Automotive Skills is offering a three-day New Motorcycle Training Course for those who would like to expand their skillset in Class 1 and 2 vehicles.
Amongst other essential training, candidates will learn relevant acts and regulations, standards and procedures, and routine inspection.
For more information on the course, or call the IGA Member Helpline on 0845 305 4230.
The next available dates for the New Motorcycle Training Course are as follows:
· Wednesday 20th – Friday 22nd July
· Wednesday 7th – Friday 9th September
Remember, as a member of RMI, you receive the course at a reduced rate of £495 + VAT.
Lunch and refreshments are also included in the cost.
· Be a skilled technician with a minimum of 4 years’ full time employment in the service and repair of the vehicle types to be tested
· Have current and full UK driving licence for the vehicle classes you want to test
· Have no unspent convictions for criminal offences connected with the MOT testing scheme or the motor trade, or involving acts of violence or intimidation
· Be ‘of good repute’
The RMI is now able to offer an annual e-learning training options for class 1 and 2 vehicles; this will mirror current e-learning package offered by RMI, including price.
To book your preferred course dates or register your interest in motorcycle annual training, please call us now on 0845 305 4230
For more information about the RMI Academy, including a course availability calendar, please visit .