Reminder: New IGA & ALLDATA Repair Joint Membership Offer
Save money and get instant access to the industry’s most complete and up-to-date original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair information by combining your IGA membership with an ALLDATA Repair subscription.
This new joint membership offer, exclusive to RMI members, could save you money while providing all the benefits of trade body membership alongside direct access to OEM maintenance, diagnostic and repair information.
In January alone, KIA was added to the ALLDATA Repair system, 90 new models were added and more than 110 existing models were updated, ensuring you always have instant access to OEM-accurate information.
Technical data for the aftermarket needed to diagnose and repair todays’ complex vehicles is difficult to obtain or unavailable. To stay competitive and to maintain quality standards, you need access to a single source of original manufacturer repair information. ALLDATA Repair contains everything you need for faster diagnostics and OEM-accurate vehicle repair, right at your fingertips:
- OEM repair information direct from manufacturers, including 26 brands and 90% of vehicles on the road with original repair articles, in a comprehensive online portal
- Repair the newest vehicles on the road and ensure every repair is profitable
- Easy-to-use navigation and advanced search capability makes it easy to find the information you need quickly and efficiently
- With original manufacturer maintenance, diagnostic and repair information, you save time and money, and can repair vehicles to quality standards, and drive repeat business
- Access to the industry’s largest source of OEM information online 24/7
- A combined offer to include IGA membership and ALLDATA Repair at a reduced combination price per annum
- Available as a one or three user package within a single business, plus additional licences available
- This offer is a three-year contracted term, fixing the annual price of both subscriptions for the next three years
Call the IGA Direct Member helpline or 0845 305 4230 to find out more, or email us at .