Please apply by sending a full CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
This role is based full-time in our Rugby offices.
We are recruiting for an office administrator to join our friendly team. The role is varied and can be very fast paced so would suit an enthusiastic individual who can communicate professionally, demonstrating a logical approach with the ability to prioritise workload and at times deliver desired results, even under pressure.
- Daily administration duties
- Answering telephone queries and making outbound calls
- Responding to internal and external emails in a timely fashion
- Administration of CRM database
- Administration of training course bookings
What we’re looking for:
- Strong customer service skills
- Competent user of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work methodically with strong organisation skills
- The ability to be proactive and can work on their own initiative
- English Language and Mathematics GCSE Level or equivalent (grades A* to C)
About the IGA
The Independent Garage Association (IGA) is part of the Retail Motor Industry Federation and is the largest and most prominent trade body association in the Independent garage sector.
We are passionate about helping, supporting and encouraging independent garages to thrive in all aspects of their business.
If you would like to join our team as our new Administrator then we’d love to hear from you!