ADAS Awareness & Practical
Venue: RMI Academy of Automotive Skills
Length: Full Day
Cost: £195 + VAT for IGA members
Who should attend: Workshop and/or body shop technicians who have little experience in ADAS procedures and equipment. Prior knowledge may be desired but is not compulsory.
Course overview: This full-day RMISC certified course will allow technicians to gain better knowledge of ADAS procedures and equipment. The course develops awareness and training, and contains a practical element where equipment will be used within a workshop setting.
The practical element is designed to help develop technicians’ pinpoint accuracy of equipment, target positioning and general operation involved within calibrating. Different equipment covers a range of manufacturers, so technicians will develop an understanding of these differences and learn how to apply their knowledge. The key topics within this course include; ADAS code of practice, Sensors, Reversing aids, Radar systems, Targets, and recalibration.
Participants will learn:
- An understanding of the procedures of ADAS calibration
- Awareness of manufacturers and their ADAS equipment
- How ADAS re-calibration systems can be used while using existing garage equipment
- The practicality of ADAS equipment and usage within a garage environment
- Target positioning, pinpointing and accuracy when using equipment
- Innovative design and variations of tools involved
- How to use equipment efficiently and increase productivity within the workshop
Book this course