Wheel Alignment Awareness & Practical
Venue: RMI Academy of Automotive Skills
Length: One Day
Cost: £100 + VAT
Who should attend: Technicians and apprentices with some prior knowledge regarding wheel alignment procedures.
Course overview: This one-day RMISC course will provide technicians with awareness and understanding of how to understand the safety and features of wheel alignment equipment and data. Technicians should be aware of the various tools and equipment available and should use them accordingly within the workplace.
A practical element is held within this course for technicians to demonstrate workshop equipment and put into practice theoretical knowledge gained on the day.
Participants will learn:
- How to work safely using wheel alignment equipment
- How to understand the structure and flexibility of the equipment
- How to use varied equipment depending on manufacturer
- Positioning of the vehicle
- Flexibility within equipment
- Vehicle features
- Alignment steps
Book this course